Vacuum glove box is greatly utilized in industries with higher requirements for gasoline purification. While the present-day glove box style is more reasonable and easy to function. Having said that, the structure inside of the used glove box box is intricate, there are a lot of critical components, and the operation is slightly poor, which may bring about loss to your experimental benefits. This write-up introduces you how to correctly use the vacuum glove box, and the precautions when novices work the glove box.
A single. Get the job done in advance of operation:
1. Check if there is nitrogen in the nitrogen bottle. The nitrogen need to be replaced in time. The output stress of nitrogen is set to .4mpa.
2. Examine whether the vacuum pump is turned on generally.
3. Examine whether the circulation in the glove box is open up. (Purification column-I or purification column-II ought to open 1 of them)
four. Check out the upper restrict force in the location need to be +one, the reduce restrict force is
5. Verify whether or not oxygen and dew stage are regular (oxygen is beneath .1ppm, dew place is above -40)
6. The vacuum pump of the more than-bin ought to be in the ordinarily open up state
two. Operation notes:
one. The vacuum pump should really be held on in the course of method operation.
2. When the oxygen concentration in the tank exceeds 200PPM, the tools servicing staff really should be notified to run the method, usually the h2o and oxygen purification procedure will be weakened.
3. In advance of starting the cycle, check out whether the cabinet is in issue or regenerating. As the above stated operations are in progress, it is unquestionably forbidden to cycle.
4 .Two purification columns cannot be regenerated at the exact same time.
A. Before regeneration, make sure that the glove box has been cleaned with inert gas (H2O <200ppm) to ensure sufficient supply of regeneration gas. The regeneration gas pressure is 0.06-0.08mpa.
B. Before starting regeneration, please make sure that the corresponding purification column circulation is closed.
C. The regeneration process takes 24 hours. Once the execution cannot be disconnected, the regeneration gas should be passed 3-6 hours after the regeneration starts. Pay attention to the amount of regeneration gas, adjust the pressure of the regeneration gas appropriately, and ensure the sufficient supply of regeneration gas in these 3 hours. After 6 hours the regeneration origin can be turned off.
D. The vacuum pump cannot be turned off during the regeneration process. Do not touch the top of the purification column to prevent burns.
E. Once the regeneration is terminated unexpectedly, please ensure that the regeneration and circulation of the purification column cannot be restarted within 12 hours or the equipment will be damaged.
5. Care should be taken to protect the work gloves from being damaged during the operation.